Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEARS EVE MAKEUP! (inspired by Michelle Phan)








  













So when I saw Michelle Phan's new New Years Eve makeup tutorial I was so impressed. She really did such an amazing job and the look was so creative and I wanted to try it...so I did. I only watched her video once so I basically just did it my way I guess. I looked back at her video after uploading mine and realized I was much more dramatic with it. Anyway guys...I hope you enjoy the video and pictures. The products I used will be listed at the end of this entry. HAPPY NEW YEAR. 


        with LOADS of LOVE,
                                         Lauren














PRODUCTS USED:

EYES
-Coastal Scents 88 Palette
- Sally Girl glitter adhesive
- MAC glitter pigment in Reflects Gold
- MAC gel liner in Blacktrack
- Maybelline "Falsies" mascara in the darkest black
-white eyeliner pencil (unsure of company-drugstore)
-black eyeliner pencil (unsure of company-drugstore)

LIPS
- AtoPalm lip balm
- MAC lipstick in Up the Amp
- MAC lipstick in Plum Dandy
- Revlon lip gloss in Glossy Rose

FACE
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid spf15 in NC50
- MAC Paint Peintures (unsure of color)
- MAC blush (can't see color)

OTHER
- MAC studio Fix+
- SIgma Makeup Brushes
- ELF Makeup Brushes
- Drugstore Makeup Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment