Saturday, December 4, 2010

All Things Beautiful


Hello everyone! First of all thanks so much for visiting my blog. This is my first post ever on this blog yay! Anyway, I titled this blog "All Things Beautiful". This sorta has two meanings to me and to what I want my blog and beauty youtube channel to represent. First, I believe that there is beauty in all things-- for some things it may be harder to find but the beauty of something is worth searching for. Secondly, I hope that this blog will grow in readers and if it does, then I want everyone to keep things "beautiful". I don't want any negativity on my blog because it's unnecessary. This is a place where I hope people will always get along-- no fighting, no judging, no cursing, no bullying!...yes I know it's just a blog but still lol. I hope you come back soon. Love you! <3


            -Lauren


(a.k.a. HondurasHoney)

No comments:

Post a Comment